1. Question: Where is Harmony Inn located?
Answer: 2 miles West of Huntley, Illinois. The address is 13904 Harmony Road, Huntley, Illinois. 60142
2. Question: May I book by calling?
Answer: Yes, we are happy to take your reservation on the phone if you prefer it rather than booking on the website.
3. Question: How many rooms are there at this property?
Answer: We have 4 private rooms available to reserve. 3 of the rooms are on the same floor and can be booked as one reservation.
4. Question: Does Harmony Inn have a swimming pool?
Answer: During the summer, guests can swim just 2 miles from Harmony Inn at Sting Ray Bay Waterpark. It has 2 waterslides, zero depth areas for young children, water features, 2 diving boards, and Olympic size swimming lanes. Most days the pool is not very busy so you can fully enjoy all of the areas.
5. Question: How far is Harmony Inn from the Illinois Railway Museum?
Answer: The museum is just 10 miles from Harmony Inn. We often hear the steam engines and other trains from our property!
6. Question: Does Harmony Inn have a curfew?
Answer: No, we only ask that if guests come in late, they be respectful of other guests who are sleeping.
7. Question: How long has Harmony Inn been in business?
Answer: Harmony Inn received their official permit to open in June 2020 from the McHenry County Planning and Development Department. We also received full approval from the Huntley Fire District to open after meeting all of the fire code requirements.
8. Question: Is Harmony Inn located in a house?
Answer: Yes, the house has been fully renovated for the purpose of hosting guests from across the world. Each private room has a private restroom. We follow strict code requirements for fire safety, food sanitation, COVID restrictions, and state law.
9. Question: Does the host reside on site?
Answer: Yes, the host has a small private area separate from the guests. This enables the host to respond to any guests concerns or issues that may arise in a very responsive manner.
10. Question: Is early check-in available?
Answer: Check in starts at 4:00 PM to allow enough time to fully prepare for each guest to have a thoroughly cleaned room. Occasionally, upon request, guest may be able to check in early. there may be an additional fee to check in early. Early check in on Saturday and Sunday are generally approved.